Top 10 reasons your husband wouldn't want you to read
Riding the Thunder :
10. He will catch you doing "The Monster Mash"
9. He will get ticked when you carp, "Jago doesn't have to suck in his tum."
8. You will have a craving to go to a Drive-in and make-out (do you know how few Drive-Ins are left?)
7. You scare the beejesus out of him playing "Fire!" by Crazy Would of Arthur Brown at full volume
6. He comes home to find you purchased a Wurlitzer and have stocked it with songs from 1960s
5. You will suddenly start sentences with "Y'all", or saying "Sure thing, Sugar."
4 You get ready to go out for a night on the town and he finds you dressed like Elvira
3. You stalled calling him "Ooo-it"
2. You will have this crying need to tell Laurie I love her!!!!!!
And the number one reason he won't want you to read Riding the Thunder??
1. You will wake him up in the middle of the night, demanding in a passion gasp that he teach you how to "Count" to fifteen!!!!!!!!
(again, thanks to author Rowena Cherry for the idea - you rock, Rowena!)